ABOUT US INTEGRITY & ETHICS
In conducting our search assignments, Rasd maintains professional and thoughtful consideration for both the client’s and candidates' needs. We closely adhere to the following business principles and practices.
- Search assignments are conducted with transparency, dedication, and integrity in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Candidate information will only be presented after a thorough interviewing and evaluation process. Information is presented in confidence and with permission of the candidate without distortion or omission.
- Confidential information provided by clients and candidates is protected by a deliberate security procedure. Information will be disclosed to clients and candidates in furtherance of the interests of both parties in achieving the objectives of the search. All sensitive information is treated with purposeful confidentiality and will not be disclosed to third parties.
- Candidates will not be introduced to more than one client at any one time.
- The firm will refrain from recruiting any executive employed with its current client’s company or subsidiaries.
- The firm will withdraw from an assignment if unforeseen circumstances develop which impair its ability to perform the search effectively and professionally.
- The client's attention will be drawn to any circumstances that might be harmful to the conduct of the search assignment.
- The firm will perform the search with regard to local legislation and related statuary provisions of professional services.